Thursday, April 8, 2010

In Progress: Mesh One-Piece Bathing Suit - Sexy Little Knits by Ashley Paige

Moving right along...

I'm still working my Mesh Bathing Suit!


So far, so good!

The mesh is easy to work.

It's just a simple pattern of yo and K2tog on the right side (purl on the wrong).




 Ok... I dunno why but,

after finishing the bottoms, they have you cast off and then pick up the sts across to start the Mesh pattern.

I'm sure there is actually a real logical practical reason...

But I dunno what it could be (cause, as you know, I am neither 'logical' nor 'practical').  :)

All I know is, I'm not a big fan of the 'pick up the sts'...

Oddly enough, my pick up came out pretty decent on this one!

It looks nice and clean!  :)

Um, I still don't see how my buns are supposed to fit in there...
No, seriously...
 :-/

2 comments:

  1. Hi, did you ever finish making the mesh one-piece? I am almost finished with the bottom and am slightly concerned over how it will fit once it is done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi @Chrishanty! I never did finish it. :-( I think I got as far as the mesh and then I set it down to work on other things and never picked it back up! But I should! How is yours coming along? I was worried about how it would fit, too. Especially now that my body is post-baby! :) Let me know how yours comes out!

    ReplyDelete